1. Contact Seller
2. Apply for Refund
3. Get Money Back in 15 Days Go to your order history and select the item.
Discuss the issue with the seller and see possible solutions. If you can't come to an amicable agreement after contacting the seller, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 15 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period (as listed in your order details).Most sellers will return your money in 15 days, however; if it's not resolved, you can contact Chikkii at firstname.lastname@example.org to escalate your dispute.
Sellers that offer 'Free Return' service will say so on their item details page. With 'Free Return' service, you get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item for any reason, as long as they are unused, unwashed and in their original condition – complete with the original packaging, tags, etc. It's easy and fast:
• Return items locally and easily:1) Get the return code or label, 2) wait for door-to-door pickup service or take your package to the designated service point and, 3) lastly, wait for the local warehouse to confirm receipt of your returned package.• Remember to select 'Return Goods" while opening the dispute.
• Refund will be made to you once we confirm receipt of your returned parcel which meet the conditions for reimbursement.
• Items will be processed at a local warehouse, instead of being sent back to the seller’s country of origin (e.g. South Africa or China).
• Not all countries have Free Return service. At present, supported countries include the mainland territories of the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, South Korea, South Africa, Democratic Republic of Congo, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Brazil and Israel.
• In addition, not all products on Chikkii.Com include the Free Return service. The seller can choose whether or not to offer this extra service. Sellers that offer the Free Return service will have a label or icon on their product details page confirming this service is available.
• Returning packages via a designated local return service point or via a door-to-door pickup service is free.
• Note: You can only enjoy one-time free local return for one order. If you initiate multiple return requests under an order, you can only enjoy the free local return service once, and other return requests can still enjoy local return service but you will have to cover the return shipping costs to the designated local return address. Therefore, please consider returning jointly the products to avoid paying that additional shipping cost.
• The products have not been used.
• The item is in perfect condition and in its original packaging. Return Shipment Fee. The shipping cost of your returned goods will be paid by the seller.
Sellers that offer 'Local Return' service will have the 'Local Return' icon or Label on their item details page. With 'Local Return' service, you could get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item without any reason. Return Shipment Fee. The return shipping costs to the designated local return address are borne by the buyer.
The seller must comply with other relevant legal requirements (warranty, return, etc.) that may be applicable depending on your location as buyer. For instance, in most EU countries you will generally have a 2-year legal conformity warranty and a 14-day right to return (please note that in case of return, the buyer must bear the cost of returning the products to the seller).